- What's going among the three: Samy Velu, Vell Paari and Sami Velu's former mistress?
- Sodomy 3.0: Is there a plot against Anwar Ibrahim to prevent his becoming PM8?
- Volcano erupts on White Island, New Zealand! No survivors?
- Death of Jamaluddin Jarjis and Azlin Alias by helicopter crash: Inconvenient or suspicious deaths? But it was caused by pilot error...
- Happy Birthday, Rosmah! No more spending sprees?
- Azwanddin Hamzah settles/loses 3 cases of defamation to Waytha Moorthy, Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong, respectively; and there will be another from Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong…
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Fighting for seats. At A & W, The Jewel, Singapore. Kiasu?
- 5,572,015 hits
Daily Archives: July 13, 2017
Terengganu has now whipped offending Muslims in public. When will Kelantan do the same? Are we a step closer to hudud?
… Hudud rears its head again… … 100 people witnessed the caning of two women who were found guilty of attempting to have same-sex relations last month were caned six times each at the Terengganu Shariah High Court. Public humiliation of … Continue reading
… Kamarul Zaman is the man who attacked Hannah Yeoh, Malaysia’s First Woman State Speaker, 6th most influential woman in Malaysia… … 13 July 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Mujahid files RM5 million lawsuit against UUM’s Kamarul Zaman Anne Muhammad Amanah vice-president Mujahid … Continue reading
… 29 March 2018 The Malay Mail @malaymail Controversial vigilante quits Muslim consumer group over fund swiping claims KUALA LUMPUR, March 28 ― Yusuf Azmi has quit the Malaysian Muslim Consumers Association (PPIM) as special action unit director after he was … Continue reading