- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,187 hits
Daily Archives: July 13, 2017
Terengganu has now whipped offending Muslims in public. When will Kelantan do the same? Are we a step closer to hudud?
… Hudud rears its head again… … 100 people witnessed the caning of two women who were found guilty of attempting to have same-sex relations last month were caned six times each at the Terengganu Shariah High Court. Public humiliation of … Continue reading
… Kamarul Zaman is the man who attacked Hannah Yeoh, Malaysia’s First Woman State Speaker, 6th most influential woman in Malaysia… … 13 July 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Mujahid files RM5 million lawsuit against UUM’s Kamarul Zaman Anne Muhammad Amanah vice-president Mujahid … Continue reading
… 29 March 2018 The Malay Mail @malaymail Controversial vigilante quits Muslim consumer group over fund swiping claims KUALA LUMPUR, March 28 ― Yusuf Azmi has quit the Malaysian Muslim Consumers Association (PPIM) as special action unit director after he was … Continue reading