- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,638 hits
Daily Archives: July 13, 2017
Terengganu has now whipped offending Muslims in public. When will Kelantan do the same? Are we a step closer to hudud?
… Hudud rears its head again… … 100 people witnessed the caning of two women who were found guilty of attempting to have same-sex relations last month were caned six times each at the Terengganu Shariah High Court. Public humiliation of … Continue reading
… Kamarul Zaman is the man who attacked Hannah Yeoh, Malaysia’s First Woman State Speaker, 6th most influential woman in Malaysia… … 13 July 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Mujahid files RM5 million lawsuit against UUM’s Kamarul Zaman Anne Muhammad Amanah vice-president Mujahid … Continue reading
… 29 March 2018 The Malay Mail @malaymail Controversial vigilante quits Muslim consumer group over fund swiping claims KUALA LUMPUR, March 28 ― Yusuf Azmi has quit the Malaysian Muslim Consumers Association (PPIM) as special action unit director after he was … Continue reading