- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,386,587 hits
Daily Archives: July 29, 2017
… Malaysia will host the Southeast Asian Games on August 17. DBKL will round up the estimated 1,037 homeless in the city. … Malaysian @twitmsian Jul 21 Feeding #homeless limited to three locations in KL http://po.st/YUYf7U #poverty … 5 August … Continue reading
Yes, IRB can collect outstanding taxes even after death but poor Mr Amran Mohamed is still very much alive!
… 29 July 2017 .. New Straits Times @NST_Online Auxiliary cop mistakenly declared ‘dead’ by IRB gets apology It was reported that Amran Mohamed, 45, was stunned when he received a letter from the IRB, stating that he was deceased. He … Continue reading
… 16 August 2017 New Straits Times @NST_Online 6 Actress Afifah apologises on Instagram for karaoke scandal . By SYAHIRAH MOKHTAZAR – August 16, 2017 @ 8:59am AS the hoopla surrounding the karaoke drama involving actress Afifah Nasir, 24, and Singaporean singer-actor … Continue reading