- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Norena Jaafar, KPDNHEP Melaka: If eggs are expensive, eat fewer eggs
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Jeffrey Sachs: I'm pretty convinced that it (Covid-19) came out of a US lab of biotechnology...We don't know for sure but there is enough evidence
- Johor Bahru: Naked man (believed to be the husband) arrested for murder of mother and baby found slashed to death
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- 7,385,876 hits
Tag Archives: IRB apologises to ‘deceased’ taxpayer
Yes, IRB can collect outstanding taxes even after death but poor Mr Amran Mohamed is still very much alive!
… 29 July 2017 .. New Straits Times @NST_Online Auxiliary cop mistakenly declared ‘dead’ by IRB gets apology It was reported that Amran Mohamed, 45, was stunned when he received a letter from the IRB, stating that he was deceased. He … Continue reading