- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- 7,491,036 hits
Daily Archives: July 26, 2017
… Nurul Izzah Anwar is the current MP. Malaysian general election, 2018 Party Candidate Votes % ∆% PH Nurul Izzah Anwar 35,534 50.89 +50.89 BN Mohd Zaidi Mohd Said 19,866 28.45 -12.64 PAS Afnan Hamimi Taib Azamudden 14,428 20.66 +9.49 … Continue reading