- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,055 hits
Daily Archives: July 8, 2017
Mahathir believes that the RCI on BNM’s forex losses wants to nail him: RCI recommends Dr M and Anwar be probed…
… Mahathir and the opposition have claimed that Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak’s administration is attempting to exact political revenge against the former premier, and deflect attention from the 1MDB scandal by dredging up old issues. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/394687 … 19 December … Continue reading
… How to check PTPTN Loan Balance, Blacklist Borrowers, SSPN Deposit via SMS. … 8 July 2017 .. FMT News @fmtoday Notify GST defaulters of travel ban, says SUPP FMT Reporters July 8, 2017 Sarawak BN party says although laws empower Immigration … Continue reading