- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,423 hits
Tag Archives: RAID by The Islamic Consumer Association of Malaysia (PPIM)
… 29 March 2018 The Malay Mail @malaymail Controversial vigilante quits Muslim consumer group over fund swiping claims KUALA LUMPUR, March 28 ― Yusuf Azmi has quit the Malaysian Muslim Consumers Association (PPIM) as special action unit director after he was … Continue reading