- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,958 hits
Tag Archives: new may 13 movie
Tanda Putera: If you don’t show it, we’ll REVOKE YOUR LICENCE!
_______________________________________________________ TANDA PUTERA TANDA PUTERA is a movie where creative licence means distortion of the truth for the sake of spreading UMNO propaganda. — THE NEW MAY 13 MOVIE: WILL IT BE A PANDORA’S BOX? TANDA PUTERA (May 13 Film): BN’s … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1969, 513, ambiga, Bersih, Chinese, DAP, GE 13, lim kit siang, Lim Kit Siang dan 13 Mei - Episod 1, mahathir, malaysia, May 13, May 13 1969, najib, new may 13 movie, PAS, politics, race riots, Tanad Putera screening for FELDA, Tanda Putera, tun abdul razak, tunku abdul rahman, UMNO 1 Comment
THE NEW MAY 13 MOVIE: WILL IT BE A PANDORA’S BOX?
… Tanda Putera official trailer…the longer versions..1min 30 sec … MIC publicity and communication chief S Vell Paari warned that if the script appeared bias towards any particular party or race, then it could lead to an electoral backlash for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DAP, lim kit siang, malaysia, May 13 1969, new may 13 movie, race riots, Tanda Putera, tun abdul razak, tunku abdul rahman, UMNO 7 Comments