- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,714 hits
Daily Archives: April 30, 2022
.. TIME's new cover: Over two weeks in April @shustry went inside Volodymyr Zelensky's compound for a look at how the Ukrainian President and his top advisers are experiencing the war https://t.co/9bmZXfvy8e pic.twitter.com/4PAxf97eNM — TIME (@TIME) April 28, 2022 .. … Continue reading
In the early days of the Russian invasion, Putin’s troops almost captured Zelensky; twice targeted the Ukrainian presidential compound
.. Time Magazine Feature-length Interview: How Zelensky Leads the War On the first night of the war, Russian troops stormed the presidential palace at least twice – Zelensky and his wife woke their 17-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son to tell … Continue reading
A certain university in Malaysia will have almost 400 PhD graduates at its coming convocation (2022): There are always jobs in Singapore
.. Posted as received. This university in Malaysia has done it again. The latest convocation will be held physically for six days starting today to award certificates to at least 5,600 graduates – almost 400 recipients of Doctor of Philosophy … Continue reading
Singapore: Police warn against fake online articles of PM Lee endorsing investment in cryptocurrencies
.. .. .. .. ..
.. The US dollar is trading strongly but its recent success is not good news for some. Sky’s business presenter Ian King takes a look at why. Ian King @iankingsky Thursday 28 April 2022 15:42, UK These are heady times … Continue reading