- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,687 hits
Daily Archives: April 22, 2022
Caiwei Chen: A collage of audio snippets circulating online lately, each recorded by a hurting civilian in Shanghai’s lockdown purgatory. An unprecedented strong public grievances
.. .. .. 404资料馆 上海疫情爆发一个月，网上看到过的太多发声，没过多久就消失了一大半，时间长了已经有些麻木，但有些事情不应该发生，既然发生了也不应该被遗忘。太多同胞受了本可以避免的苦，全国这么多支援的情况下怎么还会变成这样呢？ 2022年四月的上海能在家不挨饿的已经属于幸运。作为电影人，在亲身经历后如果什么也不做真的有些负罪感。因为时长原因最后选取了四月上旬二十多个事件的部分音频，正好也有无人机能纪录下周边现在的样子，做了一个视频当做一种尽量客观真实的纪录，来记住4月的这些声音，希望所有人都能挺过去。 制作者：永远的草莓园 发布时间：2022年4月21日 Google Translate: 404 Archives It has been a month since the Shanghai epidemic broke out. I saw too many voices on the Internet, and it didn’t take long for most of them … Continue reading
.. The researchers found that more severe infections, such as those requiring hospitalization, led to a higher risk of developing schizophrenia later in life. These assessments also revealed that there was a higher prevalence of autoimmune diseases among people with … Continue reading
.. .. . .. ..
Prof Jeffrey S Morris: Does a recently published paper by Peter McCullough and colleagues really “establish a mechanistic framework” for mRNA vaccine harm?
.. .. Does a recently published paper by Peter McCullough and colleagues really “establish a mechanistic framework” for mRNA vaccine harm? https://sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X This thread will explore that question. @AshishKJha46 @lpachter @nataliexdean @MonicaGandhi9 @CT_Bergstrom @BallouxFrancois This paper proposes that distinct from … Continue reading
.. Waiyee Yip 9 hours ago Wang Sicong has been banned from China’s “Twitter” after questioning the use of traditional Chinese medicine to treat Covid. The 34-year-old, who has 40.5 million Weibo followers, is the son of China’s one-time richest … Continue reading
Crimea Flashpoint: Why Ukraine may target the Crimean Bridge, Europe’s longest bridge, & why Kerch is vital for Putin
.. .. .. .. ..