- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,700 hits
Daily Archives: April 25, 2022
.. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Reassuring words. Like in Shanghai. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. Janting Keling. Worse than an animal. .. .. We can't use curse words in the headline or the caption. https://t.co/Fpxc9CgpBM — The Rakyat Post (@therakyatpost) April 25, 2022 ..
.. .. .. .. ..
.. Asiaweek.com MEMOIRS OF LEE KWAN YEW A Statesman’s Write of Passage Page 5 Divorce by stealth Suddenly, independence Difficult to fix No more bullying DIVORCE BY STEALTH Keng Swee urged that the separation be presented to the British as … Continue reading
.. TeleSUR, a network that is to Venezuela what Russia Today is to Russia, a propaganda outfit masquerading as a news organization .. Eva Karene Bartlett is a Canadian activist, commentator, and blogger who has propagated conspiracy theories in connection to … Continue reading
TeleSUR, a network that is to Venezuela what Russia Today is to Russia, a propaganda outfit masquerading as a news organization
.. Telesur is a Latin American terrestrial and satellite television network headquartered in Caracas, Venezuela and sponsored primarily by the government of Venezuela, with additional funding from the governments of Cuba and Nicaragua. Critics have argued that Telesur works as … Continue reading