- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,676 hits
Daily Archives: April 29, 2022
China: 11 Million College Graduates Enter Job Market; PhD Competing for Street Order Officer Position
.. . .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. It all began with Dr Mahathir, and his life seems to have gone downhill all the way… . Who was UUM lecturer Kamarul Zaman Yusoff? He was the man who received a “death stare” from Dr Mahathir… . . . … Continue reading
.. .. .. ..
Malaysian professor in Shanghai claims to know the truth about the Shanghai lockdown and that western media distort the facts: The question is “What about Chinese people on Weibo?” Or SCMP reports/videos?
.. Received via WhatsApp. GET THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SHANGHAI LOCKDOWN FROM A MALAYSIAN PROFESSOR IN SHANGHAI , INSTEAD OF THROUGH THE DISTORTED N EXAGERATED WESTERN MEDIA. COVID in Shanghai decreasing. From a Malaysian professor in Shanghai Irene and I … Continue reading