- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- 7,694,627 hits
Tag Archives: dollar surge brings damage
Dollar surges to a 20-year high and leaves a trail of destruction
.. The US dollar is trading strongly but its recent success is not good news for some. Sky’s business presenter Ian King takes a look at why. Ian King @iankingsky Thursday 28 April 2022 15:42, UK These are heady times … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dollar surge brings damage 1 Comment