- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Barton Hellman, The Atlantic: Trump's next coup has already begun
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Yale professor Harvey Risch is wrong: Vaccinated people don’t make up 60% of new COVID-19 cases
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Mahathir attacks Tony Pua as arrogant, acting like a minister; but Tony Pua and Lim Guan Eng correct him
- Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021: Where is Najib Razak? He's now online at court
- 7,089,736 hits
Daily Archives: November 5, 2021
.. .. News: Pfizer's antiviral pill to treat Covid (formerly PF-07321332, now Paxlovid) was found in its P3 trial to be highly effective. 89% reduced risk of hospitalization or death when given within three days of symptom onset, the trial's … Continue reading
French doctor, Didier Raoult, faces disciplinary hearing, accused of several breaches of the medical code of ethics related to the promotion of hydroxychloroquine against Covid-19 as non-validated treatment
.. .. .. Didier Raoult (French pronunciation: [didje ʁa.ul(t)]; born 13 March 1952) is a French physician and microbiologist specialising in infectious diseases. In 1984, Raoult created the Rickettsia Unit at Aix-Marseille University (AMU). He also teaches infectious diseases in the … Continue reading
.. Fact check on cabotage debate: Wee misled us, says ex-deputy minister FMT Reporters – November 5, 2021 11:56 AM PETALING JAYA: Bangi MP Ong Kian Ming has listed five areas where transport minister Wee Ka Siong misled the public … Continue reading
.. Apparently, there are no corrupt ministers in Malaysia. Really? Mariam Mokhtar 14 hours ago Some of our politicians are financial wizards. I bet you did not know that. Malaysians know that corruption is alive and thriving amongst their ministers, … Continue reading
.. The Terengganu Magistrate’s Court issued a warrant for her arrest on Sept 23, 2021. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. pic.twitter.com/TdKBweEpJY — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 5, 2021 .. ..
.. .. Very worrying. #ZhangZhan is severely underweight in detention. In Sept 2021, we, as a coalition of 44 human rights NGOs, urged Chinese authorities to allow access for her family to see her and release her, before it is … Continue reading
.. Melaka Police denied that the dissemination of pictures of food aid packages inserted with RM50 cash had anything to do with vote-grabbing activities involving political parties in conjunction with the Melaka PRN. .. .. .. .. .. ..