- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,882 hits
Daily Archives: November 5, 2021
.. .. News: Pfizer's antiviral pill to treat Covid (formerly PF-07321332, now Paxlovid) was found in its P3 trial to be highly effective. 89% reduced risk of hospitalization or death when given within three days of symptom onset, the trial's … Continue reading
French doctor, Didier Raoult, faces disciplinary hearing, accused of several breaches of the medical code of ethics related to the promotion of hydroxychloroquine against Covid-19 as non-validated treatment
.. .. .. Didier Raoult (French pronunciation: [didje ʁa.ul(t)]; born 13 March 1952) is a French physician and microbiologist specialising in infectious diseases. In 1984, Raoult created the Rickettsia Unit at Aix-Marseille University (AMU). He also teaches infectious diseases in the … Continue reading
.. Fact check on cabotage debate: Wee misled us, says ex-deputy minister FMT Reporters – November 5, 2021 11:56 AM PETALING JAYA: Bangi MP Ong Kian Ming has listed five areas where transport minister Wee Ka Siong misled the public … Continue reading
.. Apparently, there are no corrupt ministers in Malaysia. Really? Mariam Mokhtar 14 hours ago Some of our politicians are financial wizards. I bet you did not know that. Malaysians know that corruption is alive and thriving amongst their ministers, … Continue reading
.. The Terengganu Magistrate’s Court issued a warrant for her arrest on Sept 23, 2021. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. pic.twitter.com/TdKBweEpJY — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 5, 2021 .. ..
.. .. Very worrying. #ZhangZhan is severely underweight in detention. In Sept 2021, we, as a coalition of 44 human rights NGOs, urged Chinese authorities to allow access for her family to see her and release her, before it is … Continue reading
.. Melaka Police denied that the dissemination of pictures of food aid packages inserted with RM50 cash had anything to do with vote-grabbing activities involving political parties in conjunction with the Melaka PRN. .. .. .. .. .. ..