- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,892 hits
Daily Archives: November 15, 2021
.. .. Ong Tee Keat not only left the MCA but literally disowned it.https://t.co/cVKscq7WqD pic.twitter.com/c0NUQBC92c — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 15, 2021 ..
Singapore: Pfizer or Moderna – which is more effective as a COVID-19 booster shot? It’s Moderna. Findings from an MOH study
.. pic.twitter.com/gIxWd9uCCe — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 15, 2021 .. .. https://t.co/REY6P9XqRZ https://t.co/ntPdcBalrw pic.twitter.com/ikZKtIFKUX — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 15, 2021 ..
Religious Affairs Minister Idris Ahmad and Deputy Human Resources Minister Awang Hashim, both from PAS, turned confrontational after FMT’s Minderjeet Kaur sought comments from them over Kedah’s ban on gaming outlets.
.. .. FMT senior journalist Minderjeet Kaur said, "Please don't do that to me" twice to the two PAS leaders who are members of the federal cabinet. They disregarded that and continued to berate her in such a rude manner. … Continue reading
Cell Host & Microbe: Direct Comparison of Antibody Responses to Four SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines in Mongolia
.. .. Cell Host & Microbe Direct Comparison of Antibody Responses to Four SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines in Mongolia Highlights •Antibodies to four COVID-19 vaccines differed in an observational study in Mongolia •Responses from high to low: Pfizer/BioNTech > AstraZeneca > Sputnik … Continue reading