- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,892 hits
Daily Archives: November 22, 2021
.. Hepatitis A .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Street brawl follows minor traffic accident. No details yet but that’s in Singapore, so the police will soon be involved.
How the Chinese People’s Liberation Army hunted and sunk (sic.) the USS Connecticut Seawolf-class attack nuclear submarine in the South China Sea (From Metallicman)
.. Metallicman We are just a group of retired spooks that discuss things that you’ll not find anywhere else. It makes us unique. Take a look around. Learn a thing or two. https://metallicman.com/ .. My observations: 1. Sunk is not … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Fire at La Taperia, a Spanish restaurant under the Les Amis Group, at Shaw Centre in Orchard, Singapore
.. .. . SINGAPORE – On Monday (Nov 22), the first day when eateries welcome back more vaccinated diners, a fire broke out at a Spanish restaurant under the Les Amis Group at Shaw Centre in Orchard. The incident happened … Continue reading
.. Bloomberg New Economy Great Power competition is back, threatening to divide the world into U.S. and Chinese spheres of influence just as humanity needs to come together to fight common enemies — global warming, threats to public health, cybercrime. … Continue reading