- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,899 hits
Daily Archives: November 1, 2021
“Let’s go, Brandon” is pro Trump supporters’ way of saying “F*** Joe Biden” but while Brandon Brown, unwitting “hero”, benefits from sponsorship from LGBcoin, it’s rejected by NASCAR
.. Life is full of unintentional consequences. Brandon Brown, unintentional hero of the “Let’s go Brandon” chant, is sponsored by LGBcoin. However, NASCAR says NO! .. No, NASCAR can’t really allow a car to carry the words LGB (Let’s Go … Continue reading
.. Street art or vandalism? pic.twitter.com/NziRToqnFR — BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) November 1, 2021 .. https://t.co/x8N0uPYrUw pic.twitter.com/89ei5BbipM — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) November 1, 2021 .. Cigarette break for a Sumo.#sumo #japan #streetart #cigarette #Firenze #clet #cletabraham #stickers #art #bicicleta #bike #bikelife pic.twitter.com/cCExbLdLYD — … Continue reading
Singapore: Consequences for MP Raeesah Khan, who withdrew allegations that Singapore police mishandled rape case and admitted lying
.. .. .. ..
.. .. .. Malaysia’s Covid-19 death rate is 1.1% https://covidnow.moh.gov.my/deaths/ .. The UK? 1.55%. Graphs covering each day since 23/5/20: (1) daily % increase in new COVID-19 cases in the UK and (2) daily % increase in deaths. The death … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. ..