- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- Fire destroys sauna on the G floor of Menara C in Suria KLCC
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Attempted snatch theft in Balakong caught on camera
- Najib withdraws bribery allegations against judge Nazlan
- Anti Japan, pro China propaganda by a non existent Singapore ambassador to Japan?
- Fujian, China: Fire consumes the 900-year-old Wan'an Bridge built in the Northern Song dynasty
- China: 35 infected with a new virus, Langya henipavirus
- 7,433,080 hits
Daily Archives: February 2, 2021
.. Two FBI agents were killed and another three were wounded during an early morning raid at a Sunrise, Florida, home as they were executing a court-ordered search warrant, the FBI said in a statement https://t.co/NSy6SqLiIg pic.twitter.com/cK5WkZqL6w — Reuters (@Reuters) … Continue reading
.. .. .. Published 5 hours ago on February 4, 2021 By Sheralyn The woman who was caught on video making an illegal U-turn and going into a road rage was alleged to be a doctor, according to the victim of the road rage, Fadzli … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/2hK39UJH76 — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 2, 2021 Feb 1, 2021by Elisabeth Auvillain A Vatican office has acknowledged that the Catholic Church erred over previous decades in asking its members to keep silent when they heard about priests fathering children. “Before … Continue reading
.. Video taken from bridge near Sule Pagoda – the epicentre of protests in downtown Yangon today calling for an end to military rule and release of Aung San Suu Kyi – shows tens of thousands marching east along Mahabandoola … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. ..
.. Meet Usman Khan, a Charlie Chaplin impersonator bringing joy to the streets of Pakistan while the country struggles with the coronavirus pandemic. pic.twitter.com/ha3WoYej2b — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) February 2, 2021 ..
.. PETALING JAYA, Feb 4 — A Penang hotel manager and his staff have set up a roadside food stall to make ends meet during the movement control order (MCO). Red Rock Hotel manager Jeffrey Lim said he had to … Continue reading
.. Najib to go ahead with suit against Thomas, publisher Bernama -February 6, 2021 2:59 PM KUALA LUMPUR: Najib Razak’s lawyer has confirmed that he will file legal action against former attorney-general Tommy Thomas over an allegedly defamatory statement in his … Continue reading
Anonymous message justifies China’s camps for Uyghurs by criticizing France for having re-education camps for Muslim terrorists…
.. Yes, it is true that France had had re-education camps since 2016 but they were small-scale and used for individuals, at most 9. They were not large-scale and used for a whole population of Uyghurs. There are no re-education … Continue reading
China has a counterfeit Covid-19 vaccine ring, active since September 2020! And the counterfeit vaccines are not cheap…
.. .. Shock as China uncovers counterfeit Covid-19 vaccine ring By AFP – February 2, 2021 @ 4:44pm BEIJING: Chinese police have arrested more than 80 people who were making counterfeit Covid-19 vaccines, state media said, as China races to inoculate millions before … Continue reading