- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- 7,345,625 hits
Daily Archives: February 8, 2021
.. This Indonesian single mother wears silver paint and bows to people on busy streets. All that for just US$5 on a good day. pic.twitter.com/2WP13DKjVs — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) February 11, 2021 .. Indonesia’s ‘silver people’ perform on road intersections … Continue reading
.. Universiti Tun Abdul Razak academic backs calls for a royal commission of inquiry into the independence and integrity of the judiciary. #FMTNews #Economy #JudicialIndependence https://t.co/HskY6cQlHR — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) February 8, 2021 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/02/09/judicial-independence-key-for-investment-say-economists/ .. If The Judiciary Are … Continue reading
Gravitas: Has the post-American era arrived? Yes. The world has changed, and so has America for the worse…
.. https://t.co/mW1Dos0Cw5 pic.twitter.com/fTYYdB5xQR — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 8, 2021 For people around the world, the now-iconic images of a man in a horned headdress roaming the US Capitol during the 6 January insurrection came as a shock. For Kate Starbird, … Continue reading
China’s Super Secret Weapon: Accusing critics of the CCP govt to be racists, anti China and anti Asian…
.. Twitter considering subscription fees to ensure "revenue durability" https://t.co/LWVQqsGnRr pic.twitter.com/7S10pHZDOb — The Hill (@thehill) February 8, 2021 Twitter. pic.twitter.com/AaQwoxWY9k — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 8, 2021 https://thehill.com/policy/technology/537793-twitter-considering-subscription-fees-to-ensure-revenue-durability https://thehill.com/policy/technology/537793-twitter-considering-subscription-fees-to-ensure-revenue-durability .. Twitter reportedly mulls charging for TweetDeck and new advanced features https://t.co/8xZ01RyBlF … Continue reading
.. .. Leaked audio reveals top WHO officials 'secretly criticised China for not providing information about coronavirus' https://t.co/JnVMKSV2o8 — Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) February 8, 2021 https://t.co/6yFo5HJX9O pic.twitter.com/8UfYnwDgRv — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 8, 2021 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235963/Leaked-audio-shows-officials-secretly-criticising-China-lack-information-coronavirus.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235963/Leaked-audio-shows-officials-secretly-criticising-China-lack-information-coronavirus.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline ..
You might believe the praises some Westerners living in China have for that “wonderful law-abiding and prosperous China ruled by a benevolent Xi Jinping”, but have you forgottten the persecution of Christians and Uyghurs?
.. OPINION The World Cannot Ignore Beijing’s Assault on Uighurs and Christians | Opinion ABRAHAM COOPER, JOHNNIE MOORE & TED GOVERON 1/11/21 AT 7:00 AM EST One of the rare bipartisan issues in Washington these days is concern over China … Continue reading
Ramesh Rao Naidu, Minda President, pleads “Not guilty” to accusing the judge in Najib’s trial of being Dr Mahathir’s nephew…
.. Ramesh Rao pleads not guilty to falsely linking SRC judge to Dr M Published 10 Feb 2021, 11:07 amModified 10 Feb 2021, 12:21 pm Pertubuhan Minda dan Sosial Prihatin Malaysia president Ramesh Rao has pleaded not guilty to a charge based … Continue reading