- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,012 hits
Daily Archives: February 8, 2021
.. This Indonesian single mother wears silver paint and bows to people on busy streets. All that for just US$5 on a good day. pic.twitter.com/2WP13DKjVs — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) February 11, 2021 .. Indonesia’s ‘silver people’ perform on road intersections … Continue reading
.. Universiti Tun Abdul Razak academic backs calls for a royal commission of inquiry into the independence and integrity of the judiciary. #FMTNews #Economy #JudicialIndependence https://t.co/HskY6cQlHR — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) February 8, 2021 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/02/09/judicial-independence-key-for-investment-say-economists/ .. If The Judiciary Are … Continue reading
Gravitas: Has the post-American era arrived? Yes. The world has changed, and so has America for the worse…
.. https://t.co/mW1Dos0Cw5 pic.twitter.com/fTYYdB5xQR — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 8, 2021 For people around the world, the now-iconic images of a man in a horned headdress roaming the US Capitol during the 6 January insurrection came as a shock. For Kate Starbird, … Continue reading
China’s Super Secret Weapon: Accusing critics of the CCP govt to be racists, anti China and anti Asian…
.. Twitter considering subscription fees to ensure "revenue durability" https://t.co/LWVQqsGnRr pic.twitter.com/7S10pHZDOb — The Hill (@thehill) February 8, 2021 Twitter. pic.twitter.com/AaQwoxWY9k — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 8, 2021 https://thehill.com/policy/technology/537793-twitter-considering-subscription-fees-to-ensure-revenue-durability https://thehill.com/policy/technology/537793-twitter-considering-subscription-fees-to-ensure-revenue-durability .. Twitter reportedly mulls charging for TweetDeck and new advanced features https://t.co/8xZ01RyBlF … Continue reading
.. .. Leaked audio reveals top WHO officials 'secretly criticised China for not providing information about coronavirus' https://t.co/JnVMKSV2o8 — Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) February 8, 2021 https://t.co/6yFo5HJX9O pic.twitter.com/8UfYnwDgRv — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 8, 2021 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235963/Leaked-audio-shows-officials-secretly-criticising-China-lack-information-coronavirus.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235963/Leaked-audio-shows-officials-secretly-criticising-China-lack-information-coronavirus.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline ..
You might believe the praises some Westerners living in China have for that “wonderful law-abiding and prosperous China ruled by a benevolent Xi Jinping”, but have you forgottten the persecution of Christians and Uyghurs?
.. OPINION The World Cannot Ignore Beijing’s Assault on Uighurs and Christians | Opinion ABRAHAM COOPER, JOHNNIE MOORE & TED GOVERON 1/11/21 AT 7:00 AM EST One of the rare bipartisan issues in Washington these days is concern over China … Continue reading
Ramesh Rao Naidu, Minda President, pleads “Not guilty” to accusing the judge in Najib’s trial of being Dr Mahathir’s nephew…
.. Ramesh Rao pleads not guilty to falsely linking SRC judge to Dr M Published 10 Feb 2021, 11:07 amModified 10 Feb 2021, 12:21 pm Pertubuhan Minda dan Sosial Prihatin Malaysia president Ramesh Rao has pleaded not guilty to a charge based … Continue reading