- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,869 hits
Daily Archives: February 19, 2021
UMNO civil war: Tun Faisal Ismail Aziz, Annuar Musa’s press secretary, faces the UMNO disciplinary board for attacking Zahid Hamidi…
.. Annuar’s aide told to show cause after criticising Zahid FMT Reporters -February 19, 2021 7:32 PM217Shares 134 PETALING JAYA: An aide to federal territories minister Annuar Musa has been issued a show-cause letter by Umno for openly criticising party president Ahmad … Continue reading
.. Steve Bannon received a Presidential pardon. From Trump. He may now have dashed the hopes of many Republicans! Steve Bannon believed Donald Trump had early-stage dementia and started covert campaign to use 25th Amendment to remove him from office, … Continue reading
.. The new study calls into doubt the aspersion cast upon the Pfizer vaccine by China’s Global Times: Global Times: 19% or 95%? US expert challenges Pfizer vaccine’s efficacy, triggers debates in China. .. .. Fri, February 19, 2021, 7:29 PM … Continue reading
.. DJ Radio Hitz Sarawak persenda guru wanita di TikTok digantung tugas https://t.co/QZTQ3r8Dgo — MiLo SuaM (@milosuam) February 19, 2021 .. Context https://t.co/9gySbhuqe1 — Turu Rajford (@arivinraj_turu) February 19, 2021 .. Kahkahkah https://t.co/GL7I9Nzewa — Turu Rajford (@arivinraj_turu) February 19, 2021 … Continue reading
.. “We knew we needed to offer a website with reliable information, and we needed to make a political impact,” he says. “Beyond providing dissenting news, Malaysiakini has shown many Malaysians that there is more than one point of view, … Continue reading
.. Malaysiakini collects nearly RM690,000 even after campaign to pay court fine closed | Malay Mail https://t.co/aIZxi612Ch — Nizam Bashir | نظام بسهير (@nizambashir) February 20, 2021 .. .. .. Pay your contribution to Mkini Dotcom Sdn BhdMaybank a/c no. … Continue reading
.. LIVE 9.45am | The apex panel says Malaysiakini should have been aware of the comments posted. They said Malaysiakini has an impressive editorial team structure among others, and notes as a result it is not possible for such a … Continue reading