- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Namewee and Kimberley Chen Fang-yu: Glass Heart
- Timah is stirring up a storm in a whisky bottle (but no, Timah isn't shortened from Fatimah 🤗)
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- The bomoh 'Ayah Su' is a rapist suspect
- Amok with parang on the road (Temerloh-Maran road)
- Who is the Malaysian man arrested in relation to a 450kg shipment of heroin found in a sea freight container of ceramic tiles?
- Secretive giant TSMC’s $100 Billion plan to fix the chip shortage
- The Daily Show: January 6
- 6,972,085 hits
Daily Archives: August 11, 2020
.. The World Health Organization said it will review Russia's vaccine clinical trial data. Vladimir Putin declared Russia 1st to approve a #COVID19 vax despite skipping final-stage testing. 28 of 150+ vaccines being tested globally; 6 in final-stage trials https://t.co/5CaLdorgtf … Continue reading
What are the China links in Malaysia’s graft charges against Lim Guan Eng? | South China Morning Post
.. .. The real Mulan — Sim Da Stud 😷 (@simdastud) August 11, 2020 .. She said she's been arrested 4 times in her life, but she felt the most afraid this time. She thanked her supporters for creating hashtags, … Continue reading
.. Excerpts: The Guardian Hidden Hand review – China’s true global ambitions exposed Will Hutton Tue 11 Aug 2020 07.00 BST Last modified on Tue 11 Aug 2020 14.46 BST Clive Hamilton and Mareike Ohlberg’s startling book about how the Chinese Communist … Continue reading
Heart-breaking news: New Zealand confirms its first new case of community-acquired #COVID19 cases in 102 days!
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. Residents of Napoh sue restaurant owner RM1 million By Noorazura Abdul Rahmanbhnews@bh.com.my ALOR SETAR: Residents and traders in Napoh will file a RM1 million suit against Nasi Kandar Salleh restaurant owner next week to claim the losses suffered … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/qHKCOQ5wl6Minimum 20 years concurrent, with RM400mil in fine.If unable to pay the fine, then additional 5 years applies!!Nothing less than this.Considered a bargain, given his total jail time was 72 years for all 7 charges!!@pakatanharapan_ — JailThemAllNow (@JailThemAllNOW) August … Continue reading