- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Watch "This man worked undercover in a Chinese iPhone factory" on YouTube...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- PJ district police chief, Nik Ezanee Mohd Faisal, is a cop with a kind heart: He helped a family of 5 after the mother was arrested for stealing food and 2 packs of Kool Fever for her kids!
- What the police call the Big Macau Scam, Teddy Teow Wooi Huat aka Jho Low 2 and his 2 sons, and money laundering...
- 6,323,705 hits
Daily Archives: August 11, 2020
.. The World Health Organization said it will review Russia's vaccine clinical trial data. Vladimir Putin declared Russia 1st to approve a #COVID19 vax despite skipping final-stage testing. 28 of 150+ vaccines being tested globally; 6 in final-stage trials https://t.co/5CaLdorgtf … Continue reading
What are the China links in Malaysia’s graft charges against Lim Guan Eng? | South China Morning Post
.. .. The real Mulan — Sim Da Stud 😷 (@simdastud) August 11, 2020 .. She said she's been arrested 4 times in her life, but she felt the most afraid this time. She thanked her supporters for creating hashtags, … Continue reading
.. Excerpts: The Guardian Hidden Hand review – China’s true global ambitions exposed Will Hutton Tue 11 Aug 2020 07.00 BST Last modified on Tue 11 Aug 2020 14.46 BST Clive Hamilton and Mareike Ohlberg’s startling book about how the Chinese Communist … Continue reading
Heart-breaking news: New Zealand confirms its first new case of community-acquired #COVID19 cases in 102 days!
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. Residents of Napoh sue restaurant owner RM1 million By Noorazura Abdul Rahmanbhnews@bh.com.my ALOR SETAR: Residents and traders in Napoh will file a RM1 million suit against Nasi Kandar Salleh restaurant owner next week to claim the losses suffered … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/qHKCOQ5wl6Minimum 20 years concurrent, with RM400mil in fine.If unable to pay the fine, then additional 5 years applies!!Nothing less than this.Considered a bargain, given his total jail time was 72 years for all 7 charges!!@pakatanharapan_ — JailThemAllNow (@JailThemAllNOW) August … Continue reading