- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- An egg conspiracy theory: Governments are destroying egg production because eggs protect you from Covid-19
- 7,634,480 hits
Daily Archives: August 11, 2020
.. The World Health Organization said it will review Russia's vaccine clinical trial data. Vladimir Putin declared Russia 1st to approve a #COVID19 vax despite skipping final-stage testing. 28 of 150+ vaccines being tested globally; 6 in final-stage trials https://t.co/5CaLdorgtf … Continue reading
What are the China links in Malaysia’s graft charges against Lim Guan Eng? | South China Morning Post
.. .. The real Mulan — Sim Da Stud 😷 (@simdastud) August 11, 2020 .. She said she's been arrested 4 times in her life, but she felt the most afraid this time. She thanked her supporters for creating hashtags, … Continue reading
.. Excerpts: The Guardian Hidden Hand review – China’s true global ambitions exposed Will Hutton Tue 11 Aug 2020 07.00 BST Last modified on Tue 11 Aug 2020 14.46 BST Clive Hamilton and Mareike Ohlberg’s startling book about how the Chinese Communist … Continue reading
Heart-breaking news: New Zealand confirms its first new case of community-acquired #COVID19 cases in 102 days!
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. Residents of Napoh sue restaurant owner RM1 million By Noorazura Abdul Rahmanbhnews@bh.com.my ALOR SETAR: Residents and traders in Napoh will file a RM1 million suit against Nasi Kandar Salleh restaurant owner next week to claim the losses suffered … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/qHKCOQ5wl6Minimum 20 years concurrent, with RM400mil in fine.If unable to pay the fine, then additional 5 years applies!!Nothing less than this.Considered a bargain, given his total jail time was 72 years for all 7 charges!!@pakatanharapan_ — JailThemAllNow (@JailThemAllNOW) August … Continue reading