- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- 7,690,517 hits
Daily Archives: August 15, 2020
The Global Times boasts of China’s easy invasion of Taiwan, and responses on Twitter 😂
.. If a reunification-by-force operation breaks out, the PLA would destroy #Taiwan's air fields and command centers, giving their F-16Vs no chance to even take flight, and giving those already in the air no place to land: analysts https://t.co/qs9lHP3IpC pic.twitter.com/rb8AoQECeA … Continue reading
The Penang Adventist Hospital will close for 3 days of disinfection…
.. Saturday, 15 Aug 2020 08:01 PM MYT GEORGE TOWN, Aug 15 — The Penang Adventist Hospital will be closed for two days beginning today for cleaning and disinfection purposes after one of its patients tested positive for Covid-19. Only … Continue reading
Daim Zainuddin, “Naratif Malaysia: Melayu dalam Persoalan National.”
.. Daim pulls no punches, but he speaks truth. Below is Daim’s latest speech… It is most breathtaking as an address on the current issues facing Malaysia today. Nobody in Malaysia has ever spoken like this before. But he will … Continue reading
Djoko Tjandra and Tommy Sumardi, whose daughter Fitri Apriansari Utamai, is the wife of Mohd Nazifuddin, son of Najib Razak…
.. Djoko Tjandra, fugitive from Indonesia, was captured in Malaysia. The name of businessman Tommy Sumardi was being discussed after the Indonesian Anti-Corruption Society (MAKI) asked the Police to investigate him in the case of Djoko Tjandra . He is said to have … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Watch “Drive-in haunted house: A good scare … without the coronavirus” on YouTube
Mujahid: Azeez and Umno are stoking racial hatred by implicating Guan Eng as the ‘culprit’ who destroyed the Tabung Haji…
.. .. Mujahid: Azeez, Umno stoking racial hatred by implicating Guan Eng as ‘culprit’ who destroyed Tabung Haji Friday, 14 Aug 2020 11:11 PM MYT BY R. LOHESWAR KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 14 — Parit Buntar MP Datuk Seri Mujahid Yusof … Continue reading
Leonard Yeoh and Eri Fu: Corruption and money-laundering in Malaysia – inseparable twins? (Focus Malaysia)
.. Focus Malaysia By Contributor By Leonard Yeoh and Eri Fu AS the nation is grappling with corruption perception after a series of high profile court proceedings and conviction recently, Malaysians are trying to make sense of the charges that have been … Continue reading
Sarawak Report: That’s NOT The Way You Do It – When Money Is For Nothing!
.. Sarawak Report That’s NOT The Way You Do It – When Money Is For Nothing! 11 August 2020 How the big time crooks from UMNO must have held their sides with laughter to see Lim Guan Eng hauled up … Continue reading