- Dr Ali Noor Hassan, Frontliner RIP
- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Tun Dr. Arshad Ayub, first Director of the Mara Institute of Technology (ITM): 2,500 our professors have no quality. What an indictment! #MalaysiaTakBoleh
- Watch "Goodbye, Donnie (Hello, Dolly! Parody) – A MeidasTouch & Bette Midler Production" on YouTube...
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- 6,323,612 hits
Daily Archives: August 10, 2020
.. Translation 4/4: Jimmy Lai's Apple Daily stands for #HKers relentless pursuit of justice and democracy, and the manifestation of humanity's love of freedom. — Jimmy Lai (@JimmyLaiApple) August 12, 2020 In the past, people in #HongKong lined up to … Continue reading
.. The case against LGE https://t.co/fYTIXU4M9q — Dennis Ignatius (@DennisIgnatius) August 10, 2020
.. He is reportedly an UMNO member and paid various sums to UMNO big shots. Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to … Continue reading
Mohd Shafie Apdal: The statement of Zulkarnain Mahdar, chairman of Gerakan Kuasa Rakyat Malaysia was malicious…
.. Zulkarnain Mahdar, chairman of Gerakan Kuasa Rakyat Malaysia had lodged a report with the MACC that Sabah Governor, Juhar’s move to dissolve the Sabah state assembly was in exchange for a favou, for Mohd Shafie to extend his term … Continue reading
.. .. Baseless, Guan Eng says on second graft charge Predeep Nambiar -August 10, 2020 1:41 PM BUTTERWORTH: Former Penang chief minister Lim Guan Eng today dismissed the RM3.3 million corruption charge against him, calling it baseless and politically motivated. He … Continue reading
.. Why Doesn’t Sarawak Report Write About Lim Guan Eng? 9 August 2020 Comments on just about every article by Sarawak Report detailing the sad levels of corruption in Malaysia have tended to include cyber-troopers complaining pitifully that this site has never … Continue reading