- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- California: Driver knocks doctor off his bicycle, then stabs him to death
- 7,634,487 hits
Daily Archives: August 7, 2020
.. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1724260254394236&id=16194831839 .. Anwar Ibrahim speaks on the Lim Guan Eng case…https://t.co/lCSriOGIqE — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) August 7, 2020 ..
Harris Ibrahim: Activism, the bus trip to Taiping, and stepping out as the Third Force in solidarity with Guan Eng…
.. On Lim Guan Eng… Activism, the bus trip to Taiping, and stepping out as the Third Force in solidarity with Guan Eng https://t.co/E6Z6YiLnT7 — Haris Ibrahim (@harismibrahim) August 7, 2020
.. View Post .. .. .. .. .. .. https://twitter.com/tomgrundy/status/1291746745118932992?s=20 .. .. .. China Liaison Office director Luo Huining, Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office difector Xiao Baolong, deputy director Zhang Xiaoming, Office for Safeguarding National Security director Zheng Yanxiong … Continue reading
.. .. .. Twitter will label government officials and state-affiliated media account Twitter will label the accounts of government officials and state-affiliated media outlets, following similar policies from Facebook and YouTube. The new labels are already being applied but will … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. Shukor berkata, sebanyak 16 cawangan Bersatu Bahagian Langkawi yang melibatkan lebih 4,900 ahli turut terbubar secara automatik.#sinarharian https://t.co/wI6Vvlp0th — SinarOnline (@SinarOnline) August 9, 2020 .. #Bersatu Youth exco resigns in support of Dr #Mahathir’s new … Continue reading
.. PRESS STATEMENT ( 7/8/2020) 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 Charles Santiago, Member of Parliament Klang pic.twitter.com/T7r4HKRN0q — Charles Santiago (@mpklang) August 7, 2020 ..
.. Guan Eng slams wife’s arrest, says she has nothing to do with Penang undersea tunnel project https://t.co/ioNXJ6EwyR — Malay Mail (@malaymail) August 7, 2020 .. Guan Eng’s wife arrested, expected to be charged over bungalow purchase https://t.co/nvNvpndSsG — TheMalaysianInsight … Continue reading
.. I commend the president for ordering ByteDance to divest from TikTok and I encourage the administration to explore options that will allow TikTok to escape Chinese Communist control so Americans can use its app safely. — Tom Cotton (@SenTomCotton) … Continue reading
Watch “The woman bought the beggar some food, a minute later he gave her a note that made her cry” on YouTube
.. The curious case of the persecution of Lim Guan Eng — Tony Pua | Malay Mail https://t.co/yHaoQltNWJ — Geronimo Miller (@geronimomiller) August 6, 2020 The CURIOUS Case of The PERSECUTION of Lim Guan Engby Tony Pua MP SPEAKS | … Continue reading