- Dr Ali Noor Hassan, Frontliner RIP
- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Tun Dr. Arshad Ayub, first Director of the Mara Institute of Technology (ITM): 2,500 our professors have no quality. What an indictment! #MalaysiaTakBoleh
- Watch "Goodbye, Donnie (Hello, Dolly! Parody) – A MeidasTouch & Bette Midler Production" on YouTube...
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- 6,323,590 hits
Daily Archives: August 8, 2020
Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan…
.. Why did he give all that money to all those UMNO VIPs?It’s because he is an UMNO member. .. Datuk Zarul Ahmad Mohd Zulkifli is currently the senior executive director of Consortium Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd. He claims to … Continue reading
.. COMMENT | PN's revenge politics https://t.co/QhqGmmNk4l pic.twitter.com/fOppPOIO2y — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) August 7, 2020 PN’s revenge politicsBy Mariam Mokhtar in Malaysiakinihttps://www.malaysiakini.com/columns/537694 COMMENT | Sometimes, you realise the true character of a person, by way of a photo, or deed. The … Continue reading
.. There is no one unified Global net but several global spheres… .. Firewall + Great Wall of China = The Great Firewall of China .. The Great Firewall of China (GFW; simplified Chinese: 防火长城; traditional Chinese: 防火長城; pinyin: Fánghuǒ Chángchéng) is the combination of legislative actions and technologies … Continue reading
.. Chinese Hackers Have Pillaged Taiwan’s Semiconductor Industry A campaign called Operation Skeleton Key has stolen source code, software development kits, chip designs, and more. TAIWAN HAS FACED existential conflict with China for its entire existence and has been targeted by … Continue reading
.. .. Malaysians donate RM2.9 million for Guan Eng’s bail https://t.co/5WJvb64jns — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) August 11, 2020 .. Help by making donations to ‘DAP Malaysia’ @ Public Bank 3063828309.” .. DAP rolls out fundraiser for Guan Eng’s bail FMT Reporters -August … Continue reading
.. By Paul Mozur and Raymond Zhong Aug. 7, 2020Updated 3:19 p.m. ET TAIPEI, Taiwan — In China, WeChat does more than any app rightfully should. People use it to talk, shop, share photos, pay bills, get their news and … Continue reading
.. Three reasons for China's territorial ambition in the South China Seahttps://t.co/phHEt6xBz2 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) August 8, 2020 To understand the tensions in the South China Sea, one needs to see the broader geopolitical struggle taking place beyond simply access … Continue reading