- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,532 hits
Daily Archives: August 8, 2020
Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan…
.. Why did he give all that money to all those UMNO VIPs?It’s because he is an UMNO member. .. Datuk Zarul Ahmad Mohd Zulkifli is currently the senior executive director of Consortium Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd. He claims to … Continue reading
.. COMMENT | PN's revenge politics https://t.co/QhqGmmNk4l pic.twitter.com/fOppPOIO2y — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) August 7, 2020 PN’s revenge politicsBy Mariam Mokhtar in Malaysiakinihttps://www.malaysiakini.com/columns/537694 COMMENT | Sometimes, you realise the true character of a person, by way of a photo, or deed. The … Continue reading
.. There is no one unified Global net but several global spheres… .. Firewall + Great Wall of China = The Great Firewall of China .. The Great Firewall of China (GFW; simplified Chinese: 防火长城; traditional Chinese: 防火長城; pinyin: Fánghuǒ Chángchéng) is the combination of legislative actions and technologies … Continue reading
.. Chinese Hackers Have Pillaged Taiwan’s Semiconductor Industry A campaign called Operation Skeleton Key has stolen source code, software development kits, chip designs, and more. TAIWAN HAS FACED existential conflict with China for its entire existence and has been targeted by … Continue reading
.. .. Malaysians donate RM2.9 million for Guan Eng’s bail https://t.co/5WJvb64jns — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) August 11, 2020 .. Help by making donations to ‘DAP Malaysia’ @ Public Bank 3063828309.” .. DAP rolls out fundraiser for Guan Eng’s bail FMT Reporters -August … Continue reading
.. By Paul Mozur and Raymond Zhong Aug. 7, 2020Updated 3:19 p.m. ET TAIPEI, Taiwan — In China, WeChat does more than any app rightfully should. People use it to talk, shop, share photos, pay bills, get their news and … Continue reading
.. Three reasons for China's territorial ambition in the South China Seahttps://t.co/phHEt6xBz2 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) August 8, 2020 To understand the tensions in the South China Sea, one needs to see the broader geopolitical struggle taking place beyond simply access … Continue reading