- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- Global Times exclusive: US plants Trojan horse programs in hundreds of important Chinese information systems; new cyber weapon targets China, Russia
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- 7,379,730 hits
Daily Archives: February 6, 2017
Minister instructs his officers to stop pig-bristle brush raids. He blames the Media and Internet for ‘blowing things out of proportion’. #Swinophobia
… 13 March 2017 theSun @theSundaily 3h3 hours ago Seized pig bristle paint brushes to be returned if traders comply with labelling ruling KUALA LUMPUR: Pig bristle paint brushes seized during a mass raid early last month would only be returned … Continue reading