- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Genting inheritance saga gets murkier with new RM1.6bil lawsuit
- Nepali sherpas rescue Malaysian climber from Mount Everest 'death zone'
- Lukut, Port Dickson: 61-year-old man nabbed for allegedly dragging dog with car; it has since died
- First Asian homeless woman ever in America? First? Really?
- Nude in Bali: Misbehaving foreign tourists face backlash
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Mt Everest: Highest graveyard in the world...
- 7,766,181 hits
Daily Archives: February 1, 2017
No price hike in dental fees at government dental clinics…
… 1 Feb 2017 .. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago No change in dental charges, DG responds to viral ‘circular’ Zikri Kamarulzaman Health director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said there will be no changes in fees paid by Malaysians for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged govt dental charges going up? Leave a comment