- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 7,335,501 hits
Daily Archives: February 17, 2017
… The gathering is in support of a private member’s bill to be brought by Hadi to amend the Syariah Courts (Criminal Jurisdiction) Act 1965, better known as Act 355. http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/02/17/pas-expects-peaceful-gathering-tomorrow/ … 19 Feb 2017 .. 18 Feb 2017 Crowd … Continue reading
… … 20 Feb 2017 FMT News @fmtoday 55m55 minutes ago Sa-mon, not semen, English expert says of UiTM video . However, UiTM accuses Juice Malaysia of deliberately giving a negative connotation to the pronunciation of ‘salmon’ in its repost … Continue reading