- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,170 hits
Daily Archives: February 8, 2017
Muslim NGO, ISMA, objects to Bikini photo contest: The Supermodel International Malaysia 2017 Bikini Photography Contest is cancelled!
… ISMA is Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia ISMA WRONGLY blames women for wrecking the home. They would like to lock them up at home… ISMA (Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia) CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS? Our taxes support ISMA, this “obtuse, dense, ignorant, and stupid” organization … Continue reading
… A CROCODILE in Port Dickson! In the sea! Really? … 11 Feb 2017 The Star @staronline 1h1 hour ago New croc sighting in Sungai Semenyih KLANG: Another crocodile was spotted, this time in Sungai Semenyih in Selangor. Selangor Wildlife and … Continue reading