- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- Global Times exclusive: US plants Trojan horse programs in hundreds of important Chinese information systems; new cyber weapon targets China, Russia
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- 7,379,711 hits
Daily Archives: February 27, 2017
Fancy Korean food? NORTH Korean. You could have eaten at The Koryo Restaurant in K.L. where Kim Jong-un’s assassinated half-brother used to dine but it’s been closed simce 2017…
… There was a North Korean restaurant in KL but it was closed in 2017. The last TripAdvisor review was in 2017.https://t.co/jSLGugL6QV https://t.co/yRNGC1bkwp pic.twitter.com/m2850axf4c — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) March 20, 2021 .. In reply to cina™ jeffrey ong@Jeffrey_OngPY Feb 14 @YouTiup … Continue reading