- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- 5,252,672 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
___________________________________________________________________ THE HUNT BEGINS! — Churches in Selangor will soon receive a letter from JAIS reminding them of a 1988 state ban on the use of ‘Allah’ by non-Muslims. http://my.news.yahoo.com/jais-flexes-muscles-over-non-muslim-usage-allah-011600456.html — YAHOO! NEWS MALAYSIA Jais ‘Allah’ overture unconstitutional, say religious … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ REPORT AND PHOTOS FROM NST NST 3 December 2013| last updated at 06:18PM RMAF Nuri copter crashes in Pulau Perak KUALA LUMPUR: A Nuri helicopter of the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) crash landed due to a technical fault … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ 14-year-old Aminulrasyid Amzah was shot dead by the police in a car chase three years ago. The Prime Minister wrote to Norsiah Mohamad and promised her “justice and transparency” in pursuing her son’s killers. “Najib Razak in his letter … Continue reading