- Video: Papagomo hits foreign worker...
- MACC questioned Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin, Felcra Bhd chairman in August 2016. Any progress?
- The RM116.7 million seized from Najib's condos! If it's yours, please submit your claims to the police... LOL
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- Baling MP Azeez and his brother, Abdul Larif Abdul Rahim: To be charged for corruption and money laundering...
- Malaysia Today: Police in Manchester, UK told RPK to cease writing about Sarawak Report's Clare Rewcastle-Brown or face arrest...
- Nazri Aziz is still 100% right: MCA is NOT the voice of the Chinese! It's time they woke up...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage...
- The UTC Johor, Galleria@Kotaraya, Jalan Trus, Johor Bahru (Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Fri & Sat 8.00 am – 5.00 pm)
- Al Jazeera: 101 East - Out of Sight: Malaysia's Orang Asli
- 5,245,558 hits
Daily Archives: December 22, 2013
_________________________________________________________ CHEGUBARD LODGES REPORT AGAINST Kuala Lumpur deputy police chief Datuk Amar Singh Ishar Singh. Chegubard is Solidariti Anak Muda Malaysia (SAMM) central coordinator Badrul Hisham Shaharin. Badrul Hisham claimed in his report that police had slandered him by accusing … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ NST 22 December 2013| last updated at 07:29PM Explosion rocks Customs’ storage compound in Pengkalan Kubor The entrance fo the Royal Customs Department’s housing complex in Pengkalan Kubor, Kelantan where the store containing the seized fireworks caught fire, resulting … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ South Thailand: Muslim Insurgency 6,500+ people have been killed in unrest since 2004 in Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat bordering Malaysia. … 27 December 2017 .. タイニュース＆タイブログ @Thai_News_JP 17h17 hours ago 【Bangkokpost > 最新】 Multiple attacks in far South overnight: NARATHIWAT: Several … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ Published on Jan 29, 2014 Three parang-wielding men stormed the office of a Tamil daily in Kuala Lumpur this morning. Tamil Malar managing editor SM Periasamy said the men, wearing full-faced helmets, entered the office in Jalan Ipoh at … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ The Heat Weekly is suspended but the heat is on from other quarters! Is Dr Mahathir one of those putting pressure…? — THIS IS SEEN TO BE THE REASON FOR THE SUSPENSION: THIS IS THE REASON GIVEN BY THE … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ WE KNOW THAT RUBBISH IS DUMPED ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE IN MALAYSIA, SO WE WON’T BE SURPRISED BY THIS VARIATION OF THE THEME, “MY COUNTRY, MY RUBBISH DUMP”! The culprits are not individuals, though, but contractors! — YAHOO! NEWS MALAYSIA … Continue reading