- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,441 hits
Daily Archives: December 22, 2013
_________________________________________________________ CHEGUBARD LODGES REPORT AGAINST Kuala Lumpur deputy police chief Datuk Amar Singh Ishar Singh. Chegubard is Solidariti Anak Muda Malaysia (SAMM) central coordinator Badrul Hisham Shaharin. Badrul Hisham claimed in his report that police had slandered him by accusing … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ NST 22 December 2013| last updated at 07:29PM Explosion rocks Customs’ storage compound in Pengkalan Kubor The entrance fo the Royal Customs Department’s housing complex in Pengkalan Kubor, Kelantan where the store containing the seized fireworks caught fire, resulting … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ South Thailand: Muslim Insurgency 6,500+ people have been killed in unrest since 2004 in Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat bordering Malaysia. … 27 May 2019 .. Bom buatan sendiri itu dipercayai ditanam di bawah tanah, diletupkan dan mencederakan anggota polis yang … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ Published on Jan 29, 2014 Three parang-wielding men stormed the office of a Tamil daily in Kuala Lumpur this morning. Tamil Malar managing editor SM Periasamy said the men, wearing full-faced helmets, entered the office in Jalan Ipoh at … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ The Heat Weekly is suspended but the heat is on from other quarters! Is Dr Mahathir one of those putting pressure…? — THIS IS SEEN TO BE THE REASON FOR THE SUSPENSION: THIS IS THE REASON GIVEN BY THE … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ WE KNOW THAT RUBBISH IS DUMPED ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE IN MALAYSIA, SO WE WON’T BE SURPRISED BY THIS VARIATION OF THE THEME, “MY COUNTRY, MY RUBBISH DUMP”! The culprits are not individuals, though, but contractors! — YAHOO! NEWS MALAYSIA … Continue reading