- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,190 hits
Daily Archives: December 1, 2013
__________________________________________________ YOU CAN READ MARIAM MOKHTAR’S ARTICLE HERE: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2013/11/29/one-ideology-two-reactions/ —– IGP, “She (Mariam Mokhtar) had better watch out or we will go after her.” IGP Khalid Abu Bakar issued the warning to Mariam following the appearance of her column ‘One … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ — These 3 sisters were murdered. There were no clues and no suspects. Then, the eldest returned in a dream to their father and gave him a name! — Malay Mail Online Murder of Kedah sisters: Dad wants killers … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Korean Pop, K-POP ——————————————————————–