- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,386,598 hits
Daily Archives: August 25, 2012
____________________________________________________________ Last May, the government held a “Million Youths Rally 2012” in Putrajaya, an event which some alleged was the government’s attempt to try and rival the success of the Bersih 3.0 rally. The illusion of mass support by the … Continue reading