- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,561 hits
Daily Archives: June 13, 2012
… Malaysia losing talent it needs to climb world ladder, Fitch unit says https://t.co/eBVJDS98pQ — Malay Mail (@malaymail) June 25, 2020 Thursday, 25 Jun 2020 12:02 PM MYT BY JUSTIN ONG KUALA LUMPUR, June 25 — Stalled reforms and perceived … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysian Universities: Still NOT highly ranked.. — Malay Mail Online Forbes writer: Weak English, school system leaves Malaysian workforce vulnerable in region KUALA LUMPUR, March 27 — Malaysians’ deteriorating command of English and education system leaves its workforce vulnerable to … Continue reading