- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- Fire destroys sauna on the G floor of Menara C in Suria KLCC
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Attempted snatch theft in Balakong caught on camera
- Najib withdraws bribery allegations against judge Nazlan
- Anti Japan, pro China propaganda by a non existent Singapore ambassador to Japan?
- Fujian, China: Fire consumes the 900-year-old Wan'an Bridge built in the Northern Song dynasty
- China: 35 infected with a new virus, Langya henipavirus
- 7,433,080 hits
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
_____________________________________________________________ PYTHONS They are among the largest snakes in the world. They are non-venomous. Nevertheless, pythons are a danger to our chickens, goats and dogs. They can also be a danger to us when they are large enough to attack … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ SUHAKAM The Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Malay: Suruhanjaya Hak Asasi Malaysia) better known locally as SUHAKAM is the national human rights institution (NHRI) of Malaysia. It was established by the Malaysian Parliament under the Human Rights Commission of … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today A dare to Hisham: Don’t edit Bersih video Tarani Palani | June 6, 2012 DAP says the Home Minister should release all 73 hours of video available to him if he truly wants the people to judge … Continue reading