- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- 5,951,364 hits
Daily Archives: June 2, 2012
____________________________________________________________ OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE The State of Hawaii says that Obama’s birth certificate is authentic. You would think that that is enough proof that Obama’s birth certificate is genuine, and that he is a natural born American. That should end … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ When did you last run your anti-virus program? __________________________________________________________ Sundaily Flame spy virus gets order to vanish Posted on 11 June 2012 – 09:57am Last updated on 11 June 2012 – 12:23pm SAN FRANCISCO (June 10, 2012): US computer … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Sundaily Gunmen, bomber attack Nigerian churches Posted on 11 June 2012 – 09:22pm Last updated on 11 June 2012 – 09:30pm LAGOS (June 11, 2012): Militants attacked two churches in Nigeria on Sunday, spraying the congregation of one with … Continue reading