- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- 5,746,456 hits
Tag Archives: Radio Free Sarawak
________________________________________________ RADIO FREE MALAYSIA Radio Free Malaysia is being operated by the same people behind anti-Sarawak Chief Minister Taib Mahmud radio station Radio Free Sarawak. RFM broadcasts from 9pm to 11pm nightly in Malay. Tune in on 1359 kHz Daily … Continue reading
— Monday 14 September, 2015 Sarawak Report @sarawak_report Sep 14 Tune in to tonights @radiosarawak for news on #Baleh #dam and #native #rights & #bersih vs redshirts with @tianchua https://radiofreesarawak.org/2015/09/red-rally-yellow-rally-whats-the-difference/ … Red rally, yellow rally: what’s the difference? https://soundcloud.com/radiofreesarawak/tx140915?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=https://soundcloud.com/radiofreesarawak/tx140915 Red rally, … Continue reading