- Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- Warning letter to religious teacher was over inflammatory language, not LGBT stance: Islamic regulatory bodies - CNA
- 7,773,368 hits
Tag Archives: Former Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief commissioner Ahmad Said Hamdan
________________________________________________________ High Court Judge: IGP Khalid responsible for Kugan’s death in police custody —– Gobind was suspended for 12 months on March 16, 2009, without pay for insulting Deputy Speaker Datuk Ronald Kiandee and calling Datuk Seri Najib Razak, who was … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anwar, Court cases, crime, donating 24 cows, Dong Zong deputy chairman Chow Siew Hon., ex-MACC head, Federal Court finds for parliamentarian, Former Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief commissioner Ahmad Said Hamdan, former Perak menteri besar Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin, gobind singh deo, ibrahim ali, Justice Lau Bee Lan, karpal singh, Kua Kia Soong, Kua wins defamation suit, legal issues, maintenance of a luxury car, malaysia crime, malaysia parliament, perkasa, S'gor MB, Selangor Menteri Besar Abdul Khalid Ibrahim, simonthongwh, utusan malaysia, WWW1 registration number Leave a comment