- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- 'Jackie Chan curse' strikes Evergrande | Taiwan News 2021-09-27 13:24:00
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- 6,922,878 hits
Tag Archives: banks
— THIS WAS HOW THEY GOT THE WOMAN’S MONEY. Kidnap scam! Channel NewsAsiaVerified account @ChannelNewsAsia SCAM ALERT: 7 common scams, including kidnap and online extortion, identified http://cna.asia/1vrJ1Yb SINGAPORE: Scams involving cyber extortion, kidnap, lottery or lucky draw, impersonation, online purchase, … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ THE NATIONAL UNION OF BANK EMPLOYEES (NUBE) has been actively involved in defending the rights of its members. WHEN YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE, YOU NEED YOUR UNION. — 10 August 2016 At the Court of Appeal malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Maybank … Continue reading
OF THE RAIDING OF AUTO TELLER MACHINES (ATMs) THERE SEEMS TO BE NO END… … 8 June 2019 .. #NSTnation: A 27-year-old foreigner was spotted trying to pick the lock of one of the ATMs using a paper … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Bank unionists storm Segamat in bid to oust Subra http://youtu.be/FQfXtsICvS0 ———- Malaysiakini The billboard, located on the main road of Segamat town, bore an image of Subramaniam with the words “Thank you Datuk Seri S Subramaniam who is concerned … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Subang, Shah Alam and Selangor Consumers Association (Cassa) President, Jacob George, “We are giving them 21 days to react, failing which we will stage demonstrations outside of banks all over Malaysia.“ Free Malaysia Today ‘Thugs, mafia buying up NPLs’ … Continue reading