- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,700 hits
Daily Archives: June 18, 2022
East African countries outraged by China-produced racist, exploitative videos (There’s a lucrative market for such videos in China)
.. .. .. .. ..
.. As of June 2022, there are 47 active aircraft carriers in the world operated by fourteen navies. The United States Navy has 11 large nuclear-powered fleet carriers—carrying around 80 fighters each—the largest carriers in the world; the total combined … Continue reading
.. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Lee Lam Thye’s selective memory at work in his Biography: He blames Lim Kit Siang for his departure from the DAP
.. Word in my circle: Lam Thye sold out. He jumped into the BN pond and got benefits, posts and titles. He was a FROG. .. Lim Kit Siang: It is most regrettable that Lee Lam Thye has to tell … Continue reading