- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- John Chan and Kenny Chan, two Old Pinks who demonstrated against Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Najib’s case proves no one is above the law, says Sithambaram
- 7,701,321 hits
Daily Archives: June 17, 2022
Countries prefer U.S. to China as leading superpower, poll finds
Lee Zii Jia and Loh Kean Yew take it to the wire in an epic quarterfinals clash
.. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged lee zii jia Vs loh Kean yew Leave a comment
Is China Preparing For Taiwan Invasion? Xi Rolls Out New Order, Renews Support For Putin’s Ukraine War
‘We will not sit down quietly’ – Bar Council to take legal action against police
.. The Malaysian Bar is gathering evidence for a legal challenge after police blocked hundreds of lawyers at Padang Merbok earlier today from proceeding with a planned ‘Walk for Justice’ to Parliament. Bar Council president Karen Cheah said the evidence-gathering … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bar council march for judicial independence Leave a comment
laowhy86: Is China About to Collapse? – The Real Truth
.. It’s complicated. .. The coming collapse of China… China is on the brink of destruction… you hear these claims, but is there any truth to them? In many ways, Yes! But it’s much more complicated than that. . ..
‘Break their lineage, break their roots’: CCP discriminates against ethnic minorities
.. The Han ethnic group represents 92% of the total Chinese population. That is more than 1.4 billion people, almost one-fifth of the world’s population. The Han have always been the majority in the territory we know today as the … Continue reading
Elon Musk sued for $258 BILLION over alleged $DOGE ‘Pyramid Scheme’
.. Johnson v. Musk, Case No. 22-cv-05037, SDNY (Manhattan). .. New Suit – Class Action Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla were hit with a class action Thursday in New York Southern District Court in connection with Musk’s tweets over ‘meme’ … Continue reading
Renouncing Islam in Singapore: Procedure and Implications – SingaporeLegalAdvice.com
.. To renounce Islam in Singapore, you must first make a statutory declaration stating that you you want to renounce Islam. The statutory declaration needs to be signed by a Commissioner for Oaths, who can be found at the State … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged renouncing Islam in Singapore Leave a comment
Najib disputes Muhyiddin’s claim that he was undergoing cancer treatment when he was supposed to have received RM1.3 million from Ultra Kirana
.. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged muhyiddin Leave a comment
Why the Malaysian Road Tax sticker never sticks on properly
.. https://www.dsf.my/2022/06/why-the-malaysian-road-tax-does-not-last/ .. This video is 4 years old but remains relevant. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged road tax sticker 1 Comment