- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,714 hits
Daily Archives: June 23, 2022
.. If you want to leave China, you better hurry up, because you won’t know when the door will be completely shut. Recently, there have been many stories circulating online about passports being cut up by customs officers in China. … Continue reading
.. .. .. ..
.. To sleep the sleep of the dead is to sleep soundly, which is elusive as you grow up and grow older. Another way of saying to sleep soundly is sleeping like a log. It’s been a hard day’s nightAnd … Continue reading
.. Insolvency Dept data shows 60pc bankrupts between age 25-44; personal loan is top reason The official data also showed that nearly 42 per cent of those who declared bankruptcy in the last four-and-a-half years cited personal loans as a … Continue reading
.. Shazni Ong/theedgemarkets.comJune 22, 2022 23:58 pm +08 KUALA LUMPUR (June 22): Moody’s Investors Service has assigned a Ba1 corporate family rating (CFR) to China-based Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd and withdrawn its Baa3 issuer rating, as well as downgraded … Continue reading