- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,699,051 hits
Daily Archives: March 22, 2022
Saliva Testing for COVID-19 Is Quicker and Safer Than Nasal Swabs
.. Saliva Testing for COVID-19 Is Quicker and Safer Than Nasal Swabs By American Society for Microbiology March 21, 2022 Genetic testing of saliva samples identifies the SARS-CoV-2 virus more quickly than testing of nasal swabs. The research is published … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged saliva test quicker and safer than nasal swab Leave a comment