- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Barton Hellman, The Atlantic: Trump's next coup has already begun
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Yale professor Harvey Risch is wrong: Vaccinated people don’t make up 60% of new COVID-19 cases
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Mahathir attacks Tony Pua as arrogant, acting like a minister; but Tony Pua and Lim Guan Eng correct him
- Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021: Where is Najib Razak? He's now online at court
- 7,089,790 hits
Daily Archives: October 23, 2021
Misinformation about the FDA rejecting the Pfizer booster shot is still circulating: The truth is that it was approved and is being administered
.. Old news. Fake news. Received via WhatsApp. Just In: FDA Panel Rejects Pfizer Booster Shot for Ages 16-65 Over Increased Risk of Heart Inflammation .. The truth. https://weehingthong.org/2021/09/23/the-fda-authorizes-a-single-booster-shot-of-the-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-for-those-65-and-18-64-at-high-risk/ . FDA Authorizes Booster Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Certain … Continue reading
.. Survivors of a previous kidnapping by the notorious Haitian gang 400 Mawozo have revealed details about what life was like as a hostage, with the group currently demanding a $17 million ransom to set free 16 Americans and one … Continue reading
Travelling to Singapore? Simplified testing procedures and updated border measures from 26 October 2021, 11.59pm
.. . Singapore to allow travellers from South Asia, ease stay-home notice restrictions for Malaysia and Indonesia SINGAPORE: Singapore announced on Saturday (Oct 23) that it will re-open its borders to travellers from six countries, including Bangladesh and India, as … Continue reading
.. .. "I just want to be straight with you. I think you're crazy.— CNN's @DrewGriffinCNN to anti-vax Dr. Rashid Buttar, who said COVID vaccines would result in a "genocide" worse than anything Adolf Hitler did in WWII. Good for … Continue reading
.. It's not an ordinary pig kidney, but a "humanized" kidney. The pigs were engineered to produced "human" proteins. That way, the body of the human recipient doesn't perceive it as a "cross-species" transplant. — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) October … Continue reading
.. Singapore to track drivers from Malaysia #FMTNews https://t.co/2NnsbPnp1w — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) October 22, 2021 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/10/22/singapore-to-track-drivers-from-malaysia/