- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,036 hits
Daily Archives: October 23, 2021
Misinformation about the FDA rejecting the Pfizer booster shot is still circulating: The truth is that it was approved and is being administered
.. Old news. Fake news. Received via WhatsApp. Just In: FDA Panel Rejects Pfizer Booster Shot for Ages 16-65 Over Increased Risk of Heart Inflammation .. The truth. https://weehingthong.org/2021/09/23/the-fda-authorizes-a-single-booster-shot-of-the-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-for-those-65-and-18-64-at-high-risk/ . FDA Authorizes Booster Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Certain … Continue reading
.. Survivors of a previous kidnapping by the notorious Haitian gang 400 Mawozo have revealed details about what life was like as a hostage, with the group currently demanding a $17 million ransom to set free 16 Americans and one … Continue reading
Travelling to Singapore? Simplified testing procedures and updated border measures from 26 October 2021, 11.59pm
.. . Singapore to allow travellers from South Asia, ease stay-home notice restrictions for Malaysia and Indonesia SINGAPORE: Singapore announced on Saturday (Oct 23) that it will re-open its borders to travellers from six countries, including Bangladesh and India, as … Continue reading
.. .. "I just want to be straight with you. I think you're crazy.— CNN's @DrewGriffinCNN to anti-vax Dr. Rashid Buttar, who said COVID vaccines would result in a "genocide" worse than anything Adolf Hitler did in WWII. Good for … Continue reading
.. It's not an ordinary pig kidney, but a "humanized" kidney. The pigs were engineered to produced "human" proteins. That way, the body of the human recipient doesn't perceive it as a "cross-species" transplant. — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) October … Continue reading
.. Singapore to track drivers from Malaysia #FMTNews https://t.co/2NnsbPnp1w — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) October 22, 2021 https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/10/22/singapore-to-track-drivers-from-malaysia/