- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Canberra, Australia: Durian smell at Dickson shopping precinct causes fear of a gas leak!
- 6,968,824 hits
Daily Archives: October 5, 2021
.. …what. @foodpanda_my, is this a prank? pic.twitter.com/OYzXTLGuWl — deeps 🏴 (@umploops) October 4, 2021 .. @foodpanda_my this is appalling. An Indian-themed commercial featuring our culture, yet not a single Indian person in sight? So tired of how local brands … Continue reading
How much does it cost to allow employees to racially abuse another employee? For Tesla, US$137 million!
.. Tesla to pay racially harassed former worker $137m https://t.co/6LMou2Y3J4 — BBC Business (@BBCBusiness) October 5, 2021 https://t.co/OGn2jITlb1 — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) October 5, 2021 .. pic.twitter.com/NrDaGuR1IW — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) October 5, 2021 .. Tesla to pay ex-worker US$137 mil over … Continue reading
.. MedPage Today Post-Vax Myocarditis Fairly Benign Even in a Diverse Population — Experience of California health system suggests cases do not disproportionately affect minorities by Nicole Lou, Staff Writer, MedPage Today October 4, 2021 A study in a relatively diverse population … Continue reading
Rosmah’s first day at the Witness Stand: She is just a scapegoat in the solar hybrid project graft case, claims her lawyer
.. .. Rosmah Mansor pic.twitter.com/4ZLXyAqXKP — HAZIQ ASYRAF JR (@Haziq_Escobar) October 5, 2021 .. Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor today told the high court here that she did not commit any criminal offence in the solar hybrid project but should be … Continue reading
.. Desperation, misinformation: how the ivermectin craze spread across the world With Peru’s health system overwhelmed last year, many residents began self-medicating, an indicator of things to come Nick Robins-EarlyFri 24 Sep 2021 11.00 BST Last modified on Sat 25 … Continue reading
.. “Look at what happened in Brazil,” Natália Taschner, a Brazilian microbiologist and research scholar at Columbia University in New York, said. “Then wonder: If this drug worked, would Brazil be in such bad shape?” Brazil’s tragic ivermectin frenzy is … Continue reading
Found dead at the bottom of Palazzo Condominuim in Pulau Tikus, Penang: Dato SK Ewe, main witness in the prosecution’s case against Lim Guan Eng
.. [UPDATED] High-profile developer found dead on ground floor of Penang condo Sources say incident involves Ewein Bhd president and group managing director Datuk Ewe Swee Kheng Updated 19 minutes ago · Published on 05 Oct 2021 12:22PM GEORGE TOWN … Continue reading
A study of 3,436,957 people in a large integrated health system in the USA showed the effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine against Delta and other variants of up to 6 months; and vaccine efficacy against hospitalization
.. . .. Excerpts from The Lancet: *Our variant-specific analysis suggests that reductions in BNT162b2 effectiveness over time are likely to be primarily due to waning vaccine effectiveness rather than the delta variant escaping vaccine protection given that effectiveness against … Continue reading