- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Hoax: New EPF Rules regarding list of nominees.
- 6,968,654 hits
Daily Archives: October 3, 2021
.. China wanted to punish Australia by stopping the import of Coal..Indian Firms bought all 20lakh Tonnes of Australian Coal stranded on Chinese Ports!Chinese Industries r down without Coal & India grabbed this opportunity for its coal starved energy sector! … Continue reading
Reuters Fact Check: Pre-print study that claimed 1 in 1,000 risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccine was withdrawn due to miscalculation. It should have been 1 in 26,400!
.. The study had calculated an incidence rate of myocarditis in the Ottawa region post-vaccination by dividing the number of occurrences of the heart inflammation condition over a two-month period (June and July 2021) in Ottawa (32) by the total … Continue reading
.. PETALING JAYA: Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown fears she will be arrested on behalf of the Malaysian government if she travels to Spain on Monday to care for her elderly father. Rewcastle-Brown, former British prime minister Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law, … Continue reading
.. JUST IN Approx 3,000 police reports are being made today against preacher Ustaz Syakir Nasoha who was seen making disparaging comments on non-Muslim religions and Dayak community. “We are fed-up of being targeted. Enough is enough. This is a … Continue reading
.. China’s ambassador to Belgium has been accused of trying to hinder the country’s democratic processes, after he sent a warning letter to local lawmakers who are considering punitive action over the national security law imposed on Hong Kong .. … Continue reading
.. Sinovac and Covishield will be considered “recognised vaccines” for “incoming international travellers to be regarded as appropriately vaccinated” but are not approved for use in Australia. It’s for the money. International students injected $31.9 billion into Australia’s economy last … Continue reading
.. The Video of the N.R.A.’s Leader and His Wife Shooting Elephants | The New Yorker .. .. ..