- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,863 hits
Daily Archives: October 3, 2021
.. China wanted to punish Australia by stopping the import of Coal..Indian Firms bought all 20lakh Tonnes of Australian Coal stranded on Chinese Ports!Chinese Industries r down without Coal & India grabbed this opportunity for its coal starved energy sector! … Continue reading
Reuters Fact Check: Pre-print study that claimed 1 in 1,000 risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccine was withdrawn due to miscalculation. It should have been 1 in 26,400!
.. The study had calculated an incidence rate of myocarditis in the Ottawa region post-vaccination by dividing the number of occurrences of the heart inflammation condition over a two-month period (June and July 2021) in Ottawa (32) by the total … Continue reading
.. PETALING JAYA: Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown fears she will be arrested on behalf of the Malaysian government if she travels to Spain on Monday to care for her elderly father. Rewcastle-Brown, former British prime minister Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law, … Continue reading
.. .. .. JUST IN Approx 3,000 police reports are being made today against preacher Ustaz Syakir Nasoha who was seen making disparaging comments on non-Muslim religions and Dayak community. “We are fed-up of being targeted. Enough is enough. This … Continue reading
.. China’s ambassador to Belgium has been accused of trying to hinder the country’s democratic processes, after he sent a warning letter to local lawmakers who are considering punitive action over the national security law imposed on Hong Kong .. … Continue reading
.. Sinovac and Covishield will be considered “recognised vaccines” for “incoming international travellers to be regarded as appropriately vaccinated” but are not approved for use in Australia. It’s for the money. International students injected $31.9 billion into Australia’s economy last … Continue reading
.. The Video of the N.R.A.’s Leader and His Wife Shooting Elephants | The New Yorker .. .. ..