- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Canberra, Australia: Durian smell at Dickson shopping precinct causes fear of a gas leak!
- 6,968,760 hits
Daily Archives: October 11, 2021
The unimaginable China nuclear threat/$155 million per year has been paid to cover the plant leaking
Singaporean Noel Lee, new Youtuber, lives in Shenzhen, and backs China (Question: If you were critical of China, how long would you be there?)
.. Can we all just agree or can the US of A just admit that they are feeling insecure & are desperately trying dirty tactics to discredit & dismantle the hard work that #China has put forth in the past … Continue reading
.. The main Fact Checking sites are listed here, with relevant background. Who can you believe? You will just have to learn it first hand. … Middlebury Libraries Internet News, Fact-Checking, & Critical Thinking Journalism and library resources Non-partisan Fact … Continue reading
The lesson of ivermectin: meta-analyses based on summary data alone are inherently unreliable | Nature Medicine
.. https://t.co/Be5wbcklQF pic.twitter.com/h9LBmOEDyc — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) October 11, 2021 . Published: 22 September 2021 The lesson of ivermectin: meta-analyses based on summary data alone are inherently unreliable Jack M. Lawrence, Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, James A. J. Heathers, Nicholas J. L. Brown … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/fANU5PjFvG — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) October 11, 2021 Data detectives dig into ivermectin studies The COVID pandemic is a great opportunity for fraudsters. With the desperation for new treatments, a tsunami of research crashes onto preprint servers or is hurried … Continue reading
.. Received via WhatsApp. .. Mahathir’s abiding obsession with raceBy Dennis Ignatius – 9 Oct 2021 < http://dennisignatius.com/2021/10/09/mahathirs-abiding-obsession-with-race/ In a recent blog post, former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad asked: Why is it that political parties in Malaysia are … Continue reading
.. The simplified @sporeMOH “1-2-3 protocols” set out what to do should you test positive for COVID-19, or come into contact with someone who is infected. Please share this infographic with your family and friends. – LHL https://t.co/D1CRmYfsGv pic.twitter.com/wrHd9p2LSP — … Continue reading
.. Kyle Sheldrick@K_SheldrickMedical doctor, medical researcher. Managing Director @merunova1. Interested in medical research fraud, probity and transparency. My COIs below:Sydney kylesheldrick.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-con…Born August 23 Joined August 20092,307 Following4,860 Followers .. https://t.co/6vwqnV5xSW — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) October 15, 2021 .. ..