- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Video of crocodile with woman in its jaws is not from the Penang Bridge but from Mexico
- Chinese defector Wei Jingsheng claims first Covid-19 outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at the Military World Games in Wuhan
- Misleading news by 'The Expose' quoting Dr Nina Pierpont about vaccines not working
- Hoax: New EPF Rules regarding list of nominees.
- Another Project Veritas project, another lie?
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Sizzling hot. As a fitness guru with 1.52 million YouTube subscribers....
- 6,898,494 hits
Daily Archives: September 9, 2021
.. 🚨 MACC arrests several key management personnel of SilTerra#DNEX pic.twitter.com/DKtzzUW7rn — Stockguy (@stockguy01) September 9, 2021 .. MACC arrests SilTerra management personnel https://t.co/ssLMsydd6Y — TheVibes.com (@thevibesnews) September 9, 2021 pic.twitter.com/KD9oBeerXf — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) September 9, 2021 https://www.thevibes.com/articles/news/41055/macc-arrests-silterra-management-personnel?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter .. SilTerra … Continue reading
.. Presiding over the special corruption trial at the sessions court here, judge Ahmad Azahari Abdul Hamid meted out the sentence to Hanisham Din, 50, who was found guilty on eight counts. https://t.co/Ihwpk8k3p9 — TheVibes.com (@thevibesnews) September 9, 2021 .. … Continue reading
.. .. .. Fact Check – COVID-19 is not a common cold By Reuters Staff Update Sep.8, 2021: This article has been updated to add more recent examples of the claim being addressed, and the description amended accordingly. The first … Continue reading
Najib and son fail to nullify High Court’s summary judgements over tax arrears of RM1.69 bn and RM37.6 m, respectively
.. https://t.co/NeJ5kPDDQC pic.twitter.com/ZEiPrhAg7b — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) September 9, 2021 .. #BREAKING Trial opens of 20 defendants over deadly November 2015 Paris attacks pic.twitter.com/DkB4SRDq4p — AFP News Agency (@AFP) September 8, 2021 .. As a trial over the November 2015 jihadist … Continue reading
.. The Taliban have reinstated the virtue and vice ministry. It was the most feared and hated ministry during the Taliban's last regime. Its forces would beat women in public, stone them.https://t.co/LZ6e4hLkgr — WION (@WIONews) September 9, 2021 .. .. … Continue reading
.. .. Today marks the 20th anniversary of the Martyrdom of the National Hero of Afghanistan, Ahmad Shah Massoud. We follow his path to fight against Taliban terrorists & for our freedom. pic.twitter.com/JJZWxlpeUe — Panjshir_Province (@PanjshirProvin1) September 9, 2021 .. … Continue reading