- Did Augustine Paul write "I Watch The Sparrows Fly" in which he blamed "the old man" for the guilty verdict in Anwar Ibrahim's trial? No.
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Naked on Sydney's Bondi beach for skin cancer awareness: 2,500+ Australians
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- PM10: Cabinet appointments are not 'rewards' for support, size to be reduced and pay will also be cut
- Anwar Ibrahim PM10's Interview on Saturday, 26 November 2022 reveals careful spending planned by the PM and the Government
- Just before Polling Day: The Anwar Ibrahim Speech that made Ismail Sabri and Muhyiddin lose their Golden Seats (English and BM versions)
- Untrue: Elizabeth Eads' claim that a Malaysian doctor was sentenced to death at the new "Nuremberg trial" for giving a Covid vaccine injection
- Langkah Tropicana? Did Ismail Sabri (UMNO) and Wee Ka Siong (MCA) meet with Annuar Musa (Bersatu), Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS) and other key people to plot another Backdoor Govt?
- Muhyiddin's RM600 billion: Did it exist or was it PN propaganda?
- 7,557,933 hits
Daily Archives: September 19, 2021
.. Terrifying moment man kicks a woman down an escalator in a subway station pic.twitter.com/R6CTcPuVhV — The Sun (@TheSun) September 13, 2021 .. Suspect Bradley K. Hill, 32, of Brooklyn NY who kicked woman down NYC subway station escalator has … Continue reading
.. But Laura, you got what you asked for…. — NoctisEqui (@equi_noctis) September 19, 2021 .. Lara Loomer: I really hope I get Covid. Ain't so bad. Covid: I am coming Lara Loomer: I am so sick, ugh didn't really … Continue reading
.. China’s World Bank Ranking Scam has 2 big messages for the world Originally, China’s score stood at 64.5 and it ranked 85 in the Ease of Doing Business list. Thereafter, out of nowhere, China ended up securing a rank … Continue reading
Is it true that the World Bank staff changed data to boost China’s ranking in the 2018 & 2020 ‘Doing Business’ report?
.. Implicated: The then-World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, then-Chief Executive Kristalina Georgieva (now Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, and Georgieva’s aide, Simeon Djanko The Doing Business report measures the regulations that enhance business activity and those that … Continue reading
.. COVID-19 Frontline Ep. 48: Zhong Nanshan says that Lianhuaqingwen is effective in treatment of Covid-19 symptoms Zhong Nanshan FRCPE FRCP FRCPI is a Chinese pulmonologist. He was president of the Chinese Medical Association from 2005 to 2009 and is currently … Continue reading
.. On Friday, 17 September 2021, a total of 19 double-storey terrace houses involving 28 families were affected by the landslide along Jalan Kemensah Heights. .. Kemensah Heights’ landslide possibly due to underground water flow By Bernama – September 18, … Continue reading