- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Video of crocodile with woman in its jaws is not from the Penang Bridge but from Mexico
- Chinese defector Wei Jingsheng claims first Covid-19 outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at the Military World Games in Wuhan
- Misleading news by 'The Expose' quoting Dr Nina Pierpont about vaccines not working
- Another Project Veritas project, another lie?
- Hoax: New EPF Rules regarding list of nominees.
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Sizzling hot. As a fitness guru with 1.52 million YouTube subscribers....
- 6,898,398 hits
Daily Archives: September 6, 2021
.. .. “The manufacturing unit … was not inspected and was not approved by Anvisa in the authorization of emergency use of the mentioned vaccine.” https://t.co/plQ92rhABR — Inquirer (@inquirerdotnet) September 4, 2021 .. Brazil’s health regulator suspended the use of … Continue reading
.. .. .. Lorry driver who rammed into 5 vehicles tested positive for drugs BernamaPublished 6 Sep 2021, 11:57 pmModified 12:19 am Police have detained a lorry driver who tested positive for drugs after the vehicle he drove rammed into five vehicles … Continue reading
.. Murdoch’s Fox News issues ABC with legal threat over ‘Four Corners’ Trump episode https://t.co/6Qzx8zNNFx — Honor Laois: 🐁:💉💉: 🧹:Maroon 🌈 (@Franc91592075) September 6, 2021 .. https://t.co/2Zx2mVQuQY — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) September 6, 2021 https://t.co/z5xV1wlUti pic.twitter.com/F5ZHR0OT2x — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) September 6, … Continue reading
.. Russian servicemen took part in a joint military exercise by Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan near the border of Afghanistan on Aug. 10 pic.twitter.com/fC3EO9bo00 — Krishna Attri (@AttriForecast) August 31, 2021 .. pic.twitter.com/lkDWBo4QEZ — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) September 6, 2021 ..
.. KUALA LUMPUR – The Ismail Sabri Yaakob administration’s controversial move to back away from a confidence motion requested by Malaysia’s King comes after the opposition Pakatan Harapan (PH) offered only to abstain, in exchange for several reform and Covid-19 … Continue reading
.. “It is not true, the Taliban haven’t captured Panjshir I am rejecting Taliban claims,” NRF spokesman Ali Maisam told the BBC. .. .. .. Panjshir resistance leader backs truce with Taliban to end weeks of fighting By Nilly Kohzad, … Continue reading
Ian Lipkin, top US scientist, reveals he first heard about virus outbreak in Wuhan TWO WEEKS before Beijing warned the world about Covid, thus belatedly challnging China’s efforts to mask the truth about the pandemic’s emergence.
.. Prof Lipkin, who caught Covid-19 soon after his return to the United States, was a key figure in the fierce debate over origins of the virus and attempts to stifle the lab-leak hypothesis by the scientific establishment. The eminent … Continue reading
The Rolling Stone article about gunshot victims having to wait in overcrowded hospitals because of ivermectin overdoses is stirring up a hornet’s nest!
.. .. .. .. .. Greene, who has refused to say whether or not she is vaccinated, claimed that the dramatic increase in poisonings due to ivermectin was a lie. NPR reported Saturday that the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which … Continue reading